...with my workshop: Journals 3 Ways!
If you want to learn something new about journal construction and design then this workshop is for you! This class will give you a different perspective on the makings of handmade journals. I find that it is a process. One that scrapbookers can do without having to take bookbinding. One that starts of with imagination and ends in satisfaction. I will focus on three different binding techniques and three different closures as well. I think that these journals are challenging but not to complicated. My hopes are that you are inspired to try and make journals by hand for the pure love of the 'process'. They make priceless gifts and handy keepsakes for us too :) I truly believe you can never make too many!
WHAT'S IT GOT?
- Original hand-designed papers + brushes created by me that you can use in all your hybrid and digital projects.
- Step-by-step instruction on hand binding journal techniques.
- Tips that take your craft to the next level.
- This will be a 3 week workshop. Starting Monday, October 19th.
will get the password to our private blog and the link to the Flickr
group via e-mail. Feel free to post pictures of your
finished journals for everyone to see on the Flickr group!!!
- Each week (every Monday) I will publish a post that introduces a new journal technique for a total of 3.
- Comments will be open and we can reply to each others questions, leave ideas etc. If you want to ask something in private then don't hestitate to e-mail me. But know that a question you have might be on someone else' mind so don't be shy lol!
- The cost of this class is $12.00
- Registration ends Saturday, October 17th.